Monday 2 April 2012

Card for Emily

I have finally managed to photograph the card that I made for Emily last week. 







For this card, I used one of the special images that Dustin Pike has made available.  I have used a strong pink and purple colour theme as these are Emily's favourite colours.  I have continued with the animal theme using a cat paw print paper on the card. 

Products used:

Pink cardstock
Cat pawprint paper
Kindy Glitz
Purple rhinestones
Purple glitter cardstock
Dustin Pike - Daisy and Buttercup
Copic markers

I hope that Emily enjoys this card. 

For anyone who is reading this that hasn't come across this before, please read the following blogpost:

http://www.scrappinforkenzie.blogspot.co.nz/2012/03/cards-for-emily-blog-hop-2-feat-dustin.html

Hopefully I've pasted that correctly!

No comments:

Post a Comment