Monday 21 May 2012

Shelly's Images - challenge

Shelly's Images this week was an anything goes challenge.  Plenty of scope!

http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/show-us-what-you-got-for-terrifically.html

After reading what happened to Lyn on her blog, I felt really inspired to make a card using one of her images.  Here is the post I am referring to:
http://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/this-wednesdays-digi.html
That sort of thing makes me mad!

Anyhow, for this card:



I have used three of the Spyder's corner stamps and brought them together for a scene.  I felt they worked really well together.  The sentiment is one from Digital Doodling.

Spyders Corner - Fairy wall
Spyders Corner - Dotty daisy bear
Spyders Corner - Purfic Day Marmalade
Digital Doodling - Thinking of you 2
Scrapbooking papers to represent grass and sky
Red ribbon and bow crafted from it.
Red rhinestones
Copic markers

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed this one!! fabulous! You've won three digi's of your choice for this card using my digi's!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete