The challenge at Trimgym and CRAFT Challenge was a summer theme:
Jo at Trimgym had provided an easel pack to use. I haven't had much success in creating easel cards and nearly wimped out on this one. I'm pleased I didn't because this one actually worked!
The piece that the sentiment is mounted on was meant to be on the flower at the top. I hope Jo doesn't mind that I changed things around a bit!
I have used the easel card pack provided with the challenge by Trimgym's digi stamps. I have also used one of the digi images and sentiments from Trimgym.
The image has been coloured using copics and I have also edged all the layers of the easel pack with Copic 100 (black).
I am pleased that this card actually stood up as I attended some classes last weekend at a papercraft expo and my easel cards were reluctant to stand up! It was an extremely tiring three days but I came away with some new skills which I can hopefully put to good use.