Tuesday 19 February 2013

Cupcakes

I have made a card using shades of my favourite colour.

This card is for the challenges at:
Delightful Inspiration {from the Heart}
http://designed2delight.com/blog/2013/01/january-free-stamp-of-the-month-challenge/
Penny's Paper - favourite colour combo
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/pennys-challenge-114-use-your-fave.html

The image and sentiment come from Delightful Inspiration especially for this challenge. I have used Spellbinders dies for cutting and some orange patterned paper for matting.  I have kept this card in a CAS style.

3 comments:

  1. How sweet! Cupcakes are such a great card image!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week and I hope we'll see you again soon!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I know you took part in the DI challenges? Sheesh, I can't remember. Great job with the cupcakes, I look forward to seeing what you do with the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I love orange icing! YUM! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete