Wednesday 27 March 2013

Floral Inspiration Photo

The inspiration for this card came from the challenge photo at CRAFT Challenge:

The card is for the following challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Inspiration Photo
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/challenge-199-21st-of-march-inspiration.html

I have used up some leftover background paper and edged it with some deep pink lace.  The image that I have used comes from Create with TLC.  I have had this image printed out for some time but couldn't decide a colour scheme for it until I saw the photo for the CRAFT Challenge. 

4 comments:

  1. Suze this is beautiful. I love the little flourish piece in the corner and the image is colored perfectly. Gotta love Paulette's images! Great job.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these flowers! (I should draw more 'real' ones!) hope you have a lovelt easter,
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at CRAFT Challenges

    Good luck

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at craft

    ReplyDelete