Wednesday 3 April 2013

Easter Basket

Another Easter Card well ahead of schedule:



This one is for the following challenges:
AnnaBelle Stamps - Sketch
http://www.annabellestamps.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/ac159.html
Meljens Designs - Easter Basket
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/challenge-153-easter-basket.html

I'm using some more of the Easter scrapbook paper that I have had for ages and not got around to scrapping with - now re-consigned as cardmaking paper!  I followed the sketch at AnnaBelle Stamps (link above) for this card.  The image is Bunny Love from Meljens Designs which I have matted onto metallic paper.  The silver dots underneath the image, I found in a bargain bin yesterday and just had to have them!

7 comments:

  1. aw, this is a cutie!!! (My work space is usually 6x6...I just push back and pile it high out of camera shot!!)
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! I have a lot of that "re-consinged paper" also, lol. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute Easter card! Love those cute little bunnies and loving the DSP you have used and of course the bling is the perfect embellishment!
    Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little Easter card! Thanks for sharing with AnnaBelle Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet, and such gorgeous DP!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet background paper! Love the touches of glitter and glitz!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Easter Basket challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the DP you used. Scrapping,cardmaking--six of one, half dozen of another. Another sweet Meljen image and I understand why you had to have those dots. Sparkly!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete