Tuesday 3 September 2013

Path of Positivity - Challenge #6 - Honesty

Oops - got my time zones all wrong!  This post should have gone up four hours ago!!!
Here is my inspiration card for the latest challenge at Path Of Positivity - Honesty.
 And this is a close up of the sentiment:



I have used one of my newer papers that I got free with a cardmaking magazine.  The image is from Scribbles By Sandy.

Check out the full details of the challenge at Path of Positivity - Challenge 6



  • This month, prizes will be the following:

    • Ten digital images from Creative Bug Digital Stamps for the person out of the top seven who receives the most votes during voting week.
    • Three digital images from Ike's World  for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
    • Three images from Scribbles Designs, this month's guest sponsor for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
    • One digital designer paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
    • One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.





    1 comment:

    1. You've done another beautiful job this month Suze. Your easel card really showcases the image and sentiment. Also thanks for being so 'honest' in letting us know your post was a bit late. No biggie my friend. At least it is out now for all the world to see your beautiful creation. Love it!

      While I should probably be signing this off with my PoP identity I'm just to lazy right now to sign out, back in, out and then back in again. How's that for another bout of 'honesty' for ya.

      Hugs,
      Lisa

      ReplyDelete