Wednesday 9 October 2013

Trick or Treat

The challenge at Sassy Studio Designs is Think Outside the Box - not square.  I've created a mini treat box  but it isn't square so hope it counts.  I am on vacation with limited access to resources so this has been more of a challenge than usual!



Here are the details for the Sassy Studio Designs challenge:
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/dtbst-197-think-outside-box.html

I have used a Memory Box die that I purchased two days ago for the "box".  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and coloured using copic markers E00, C0, E59, E57.  I used a Distress Marker - Picket Fence to write the "Trick or Treat wording on the reverse of the box.  I added some twine as a handle.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool project! I love it Suze! thank you for joining us at DTBST this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete