Wednesday 4 December 2013

Sugar Plum Fairy

Here is a bit of a different Sugar Plum Fairy image:


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Add some metal
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/challenge-235-28th-of-november-use.html


I have used a paper from an animal themed matstack by DCWV.  I place a piece of pink mesh ribbon on the diagonal.  The image is from Rick St Dennis  and has been coloured with nice bright copic markers.  It was such a cheerful looking image, I thought it suited the brighter colours.  The metal is an inner lid from a Drinking Chocolate container which I ran through the Big Shot to flatten and then die-cut with a Spellbinder star die.  I then added some small olive pearls to the points of the star.




No comments:

Post a Comment