Sunday, 15 February 2015

12 Months of Christmas - Challenge 2 - midway

Wow - we are already half way through the second month of the year!  That means it is time for a reminder post for the challenge at 12 Months of Christmas which you can find here,  The optional theme for this months challenge is "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus".

I have used an image called Ooh La La  from this month's sponsor Ikes Art.along with papers from two of this months featured paper sets.



I would also like to enter my card into these challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2015/02/ag-no-20.html
CHNC - Patterned Paper - February
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.nz/2015/02/crafterhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

4 comments:

  1. Marvelous card - great layout and I really love the colour choice :-D Thank you for using one of mine :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Suze, for adding this fab card for my Patterned Paper February challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice project and thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete