Saturday 4 July 2015

The Christmas Candle

I don't go to the movies much so I had to google a list of movies to see what movies there are!  The only movie I've been to in the past 10 years or so has been the Paddington movie last year.  Thank goodness for Google!




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Two Words
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/chnc-challenge-235-two-words.html
Fresh Brewed Designs - Let's Go To The Movies (The Christmas Candle)
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/freshly-brewed-challenge-june-1-6-lets.html
The Outlawz Sunday Challenge - CAS plus Green
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sunday-clean-and-simple/forum/topics/cas-challenge-june-28-2015

I have used a pine patterned paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and the sentiment from Bugaboo Stamps.  I coloured using copic markers.





3 comments:

  1. Another lovely card for CHNC challenge 235 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful christmas card! I love the CAS style and beautiful designer paper. Funny about the movies, we dont GO to the movies much either. In fact, we just celebrated our first year without cable! WOOHOO!!! We had to cut some funds around the house and that was the first to go! We do have netflix, but truly don't miss cable at all.

    Thanks for playing along in our challenge.
    Have a happy day!

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze this is so perfect for our ‘LETS GO TO THE MOVIES’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete