Monday 15 February 2016

Christmas Tag

I made a very simple Christmas tag this morning.  I had a circle shaped image and a circle shaped tag from a pair of swimming togs that I had bought for my son.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Recycle It
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/eureka-stamps-challenge-179-recycle-it.html



I have used one of these tags that came from my son's togs (the left one I die-cut into shape).  I added the image from Eureka Stamps.  I coloured the image with copic markers B000 and YR23 and added Stickles to the snow and the border and Glossy Accents to the moon.  I added some gold twine to the tag.

1 comment:

  1. Great tag so pretty and clever. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our Recycling Challenge.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete