Thursday 1 September 2016

Happy Easter

I know it is a long time until Easter - but this set of images was perfect for the sketch challenge at Feeling Sketchy!




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/151-new-sketch_15.html
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/week-34-anything-goes-crafting.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad (brand unknown).  The images are from Polka Doodles and have been coloured with copic markers.  The Happy Easter sentiment is from Anji's Antics.  I also used part of a die cut from a Memory Box die, a flower piece and a blue pearl.  Matting is with pearlescent paper.

7 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with being early. After all the early bird catches the worm.(Norm just put that pearl of wisdom in). He has asked me to say Thankyou to you for following all his exploits this past month and for leaving him such nice comments. He is very proud of his fan base. hugs Mrs A and Norm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Easter card! I like how you take our sketch :-))
    Thank you for entering at Feeling Sketchy this time! Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that you got an early start on your Easter cards, and this one is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy - please come again soon.
    loe
    Jen Leeflang
    Feeling Sketchy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suze - I'm impressed that you're thinking about Easter cards 6 months ahead! This is a really cute card and great use of the sketch. With my DT "hat" on, thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so adorable! I love your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! Thank your for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.-Monica dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the motives and the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete