Friday 19 January 2018

Recipe Challenge

I've managed to get a couple of cards uploaded tonight as I am on vacation with my daughter who bought us a couple of hours internet access.  So, I'm making the most of it.  Not sure that I will get Day 7 card completed though as we have a full on day tomorrow and I don't have much in the way of crafting supplies with me.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges;
Catch The Bug - Recipe Challenge
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2018/01/8th-birthday-bash-day-6.html

I used kraft cardstock for the card base.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with bright coloured copic markers.  I added some ribbon and a bow crafted from the same ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Suze this is adorable. Love the neon colors. Good luck with getting it all done. Enjoy your vacation. Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 8th Birthday Oldie but Goodie & Recipe Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete