Wednesday 2 May 2018

Today Is Your Day

I have not had much time to do cardmaking or blogging recently due to some personal issues.  I'm able to do some this week which has made me feel a little bit more in control of my life!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Add A Charm
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2018/04/challenge-465-26th-of-april-add-charm.html
Star Stampz - Hand coloured image
http://starstampz.blogspot.co.nz/2018/04/hand-colored-image-challenge.html

I have used a paper from Nitwit Collections.  The image is from Star Stampz and has been coloured with copic markers.  I also added some Wink of Stella in places to give it a bit of sparkle.  The sentiment and flowers are from an embellishment pack.  I matted the sentiment and image with some paper that I created using the shaving foam technique.  I also added a metal butterfly charm and a strip of corrugated paper.

1 comment:

  1. What a delightful image. You have coloured her beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete