I am earlier than usual posting my make for the progressive challenge at Limited Runs. I had to be organised this time as I'm away from home around the time that the challenge closes!
I have used a paper from a Halloween themed paper pad. In the past I haven't been able to find any here but this year I did so I bought two pads. I'm actually wondering if I should have bought more in case next year there aren't any at all again!
The image and sentiment are both from Limited Runs and are coloured with fluro copic markers plus skin tone. I added some fluro skeleton embellishments (they were the inspiration for the colour scheme!)