Saturday 2 March 2019

Christmas Bird

I used this picture from Catch The Bug as my inspiration:



And this is my interpretation:

 
 
I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Picture Inspiration
Cheerful Sketches - March Challenge
Winter Wonderland - Fuzzy Wuzzy (scarf and hat)
 
I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft for the background.  The layered pieces are all offcuts of papers from christmas paper pads by Sugar and Spice Studio.  I edged the papers with some Peeloff Border Stickers.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love all the layers for this cute image. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke kaart, Suze. En ik wil je bedanken voor het meedoen bij zowel Cheerful Sketches als bij Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtige kaart! Leuk dat je meedoet met de challenge bij Cheerful Sketches.
    Groetjes Ditta (dt)

    ReplyDelete