Thursday 25 March 2021

Her Nagging is a Sign That She Cares

Usually when I do the BINGO challenges at Catch The Bug I work with the rows.  This time I'm changing things up and working with the columns!  This one uses the left column of ribbon + 3 layers + No Designer Paper.


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - March BINGO
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/03/march-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html

I have used an embossing folder for the background.  I added some wide black ribbon.  The image/sentiment panel is from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I followed the left column of the BINGO board at Bugaboo Stamps:




4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Funny item, and I love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and funny! Lovely design and you've got to love Gus!
    Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your CAS design, very striking. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the black and white!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete