Thursday 3 June 2021

Swimming By To Say Hi!

 I tried to create a sea and sky scene using some smaller pieces of digital paper.  I have two different patterns for the sea and then another two for the sky.


I would like to enter:

Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes
https://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/05/challenge-182.html

I have used four different digital papers - the third one is from Lozzy and the bottom one is from Little Scraps of Heaven (not sure of the sources of the other two).  The image is from Pattie's Creations and the sentiment is from DeeDee's Digis.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.  I also inked the sentiment with Distress Ink Mermaid Lagoon.  I added some Peelcraft border stickers between the papers plus three small pearls to the lower "sea" paper.

2 comments:

  1. Love this Suze - that wee duck is so cute - beautiful colouring
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze,
    This is so cute! I love how you colored my Duckie image! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's creations.
    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete