Monday 21 February 2022

Just For You

 I am not a fan of how this card turned out but I faithfully followed the tutorial so I guess this is how it is meant to look.  I think I would do a smaller card base if I tried to do this again and then it might look better.  I've never made one of these before so I wasn't sure how it was meant to look.

I have all the elements although I had trouble finding cardstock in the colours.  I have some of my craft stuff packed away at the moment which makes things a tad challenging.


I would like to enter:

Butterfly Challenge - C is for...
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/02/166-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-c-for.html

The sentiment has been typed on the computer.  The coral butterflies are 3 dimensional and the celadon coloured one is a 3 dimensional sticker.


2 comments:

  1. Well you may not be all that happy with this Suze, but it is a beautiful card and so very well made. The design would also 'fit' well on a square base
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies again for missing out part of the instructions but you know what Suze I am totally in love with the card you have created. Youv'e given a knew twist to the shape and upped the ante!! Thankyou for not giving up and entering into the challenge. Hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete