Tuesday 24 May 2022

Butterfly

 I kept putting off attempting this fold as it looked like it was difficult.  I finally decided to attempt it today - and found it was way easier than I thought it was going to be.


I would like to enter:

Butterfly Challenge - A is for..
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/170-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-for-arrow.html

I have used all elements from the butterfly wheel.  The colours are used on the cardstock, two digital papers and the butterfly stickers.

The two digital papers are from Lozzy.  The image is from Diane's Digital Design.  Colouring is with copic markers.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you bit the bullet and made this arrow card. It is lovely. Thankyou for coming and playing along with me in the butterfly challenge. Hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous fold Suze, and a great card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete