Friday 12 August 2022

Happy Birthday

 I have been without my craft supplies for over 2 weeks and so today I decided that I would work on a few projects.  This is the only one that managed to get completed so far.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - August Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/08/august-challenge.html

Carlin's Map Paradise - Anything Goes
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2022/08/challenge-49-augustus.html

The Crafter's Cafe - Autumn Colours
https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/07/287-spring-or-autumn-colours.html

The Outlawz Tuesday Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (Centre Row)
https://theoutlawzchallenges-tuesday.blogspot.com/2022/08/tuesdays-color-challenge-august-9th-22nd.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some shell embellishments in the colours that I chose to use from the centre square of the Tic Tac Toe.

I followed the centre row of the Tic Tac Toe - shells (embellishments) from the left hand square, colours of red, orange and green from the centre square and then boat from the right hand square.

7 comments:

  1. Well done with your card for The Outlawz colour challenge Suze. Love how you interpreted the tic-tac-toe board. Thanks for playing in this challenge xxx....Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great card, thank you for sharing it on the Tuesday Color challenge at the Outlawz !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Suze - well done on incorporating all the tic tac toe elements too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two weeks with no craft supplies... that's a bit rough Suze. I'm glad you've had a chance to get crafty today, your fingers must be itching something terrible! I love the little shells you added to your boat card, they're very cute. Great mix of paper and cardstock as well, I like the way everything coordinates.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure what rows your used for the tic tac toe but this is a super sweet card for not having any supplies! 2 weeks?! I think I'd be raving mad before the end of the 1st one! Thanks for playing along with our Color Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how you missed it as I mentioned it twice in my post but it is the Center Row (shells + colours + boat)

      Delete
  6. A like this digital stamp and it's a very beautiful card.
    Thank you for participating in our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete