Tuesday 28 March 2023

Thanks

Since we are in Autumn here, I was inspired to create an Autumn themed Thanks card.



I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - March Challenge
https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/2023/03/march-challenge.html

Carlin's Map Paradise - Sketch and Theme
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2023/03/challenge-56-maart.html

These were the sketches and themes that were given to choose from



 I chose Sketch 1 and Theme 3.

I used digital papers that were in my offcuts box.  I think all three of them are from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image and sentiment are both from Beccy's Place.  Coloring is with copic markers.  I also die-cut some leaves using a Memory Box die.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely work here Suze - the die cut leaves are the perfect embellishment.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. At our part of the world Spring just started and at yours Autumn 😀
    Great card with this lovely image on it Suze.
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Suze your card is beautiful.
    You used a nice beccy stamp for this.
    Lovely colors.
    Thank you for joining us at carlin's kaartenparadijs challenge.
    Good Luck !
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Suze, perfect colour scheme for an autumn card. I love the band of leaves you added across the middle of the card, and I like the way you reflected them with the three leaf embellishments. Nice, simple sentiment too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete