Thursday 15 June 2023

Just keep swimming

 I'm late writing this post.  I have limited computer time at the moment and have only just realized that this wasn't done when it should have been.

Anyhow,  the June Challenge at Path of Positivity is still in progress so a reminder now isn't too late.  The optional twist this month is "Inspired by a Pattern".  I chose circles which remind me of water bubbles.


I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC.  The images are fom Fresh Brewed Designs, Limited Runs and Craft Sentiments.  The sentiment is from DeeDee's Digis.  Coloring is with copic markers.  I also used some Kindy Glitz on some of the background circles to give some sparkle.

I would like to enter:


1 comment:

  1. Yes, sometimes that is all we can do - just keep swimming. A fun illustration of the sentiment Suze
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete