Tuesday 25 July 2023

Be Like A Mermaid

After aiming to do at least two posts yesterday, I only managed one so I really need to manage at least two day.  This is the first of them - and hopefully there will be another one later on.


 

I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - July Stamp Challenge
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-stamp-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  I have used watercolor paints and copic markers to color the image.  I added Glossy Accents to the bubbles.  I also added some shell embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. Love how you have coloured the image, Suze, and the wee shell accents are gorgeous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous watercolouring, Suze! The Glossy Accent bubbles are a great feature as are the shell embellishments. Thank you for joining the Gecko Galz stamp challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete