Tuesday 19 September 2023

Enjoy the little things

I recently added a couple of sets from Beccy's Place to my collection.  Both sets included digital papers and used two papers from one of the sets for this card:


I have used two digital papers from Beccy's Place.  The image and sentiment are also from Beccy's Place.  I added some die-cut buttons in the colors from the paper and image.

This is the card that I chose to CASE.  I followed the original sketch and still used papers, image and sentiment from Beccy's Place.  However, I changed which of each I used.  I also changed the faux buttons from star shaped to standard button shape. 

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - September Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/09/september-challenge.html

Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2023/08/502-anything-goes-beccys-place.html


2 comments:


  1. A wonderful CASE of your original card Suze - love this later one in particular
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Suze! You've done a great job matching the papers with the colours you used on the image, the little kitty looks fabulous. You also did well to CASE your original design. I like the way you've popped up the sentiment on the second card to add some extra dimension.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete