Thursday 22 November 2012

Brown and Orange

I initially had some trouble with this challenge - couldn't get past the memories of my high school uniform!  However, I then decided to think happy things such as Jaffas and this is the result:


The card is for the challenge at Meljens Designs Studio:
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/challenge-136-brown-orange.html

I have used an image from Meljens Designs Studio called Penguin Cocoa (inspired by the aforementioned jaffa!).  The background is glitter cardstock from DCWV.  I have added some chocolate brown grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts and a flower which I coloured with Distress Ink.  I stippled the ink on the flower using a shaving brush then inked the edges of the flower directly from the ink pad.

Now, I just need to get myself a packet of Jaffas and I'll be right!





No comments:

Post a Comment