Thursday 20 June 2013

Just Like A Pill

That is the title of the song that is the inspiration for this card (well the video is actually the inspiration!)


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Musically Challenged - Just Like A Pill
http://musicallychallengedchallenge.blogspot.gr/2013/06/just-like-pill-challenge-2.html

The inspiration for this card comes from a point about 45sec into the video where Pink is singing in an area surrounded by lots of columns.

I have used a background paper from Create with TLC.  The image is from Ike's World and is called Vaguely Goth - she is even more vaguely goth by the time I coloured her!  I used copic markers for the colouring RV02 and 100 for the hair, BV29 for the eyes and E00 and E000 for the skin.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Suze, I just became your newest follower. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Your "Pink" image is beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is so cool! that background rocks! and I just love the way you colored your goth girl!!! her hair is so fun! thanks for joining us at Musically challenged.

    ReplyDelete