Monday 17 June 2013

Seaside Bucket

I don't usually use the same image for the two challenges at Delightful Inspirations {from the heart} but this time I have - I hope that is okay.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Delightful Inspirations - From the Heart Sketch 022
http://designed2delight.com/blog/2013/06/i-heart-sketch022/
Delightful Inspirations - Progressive Challenge
http://designed2delight.com/blog/2013/06/june-free-stamp-of-the-month-challenge/
Glitter n Sparkle - 3 of something (pearls)
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/challenge-37.html

I used an orange card blank this time.  The embossed panel is an embossing folder called "Drink Me".  The image is from Delightful Inspirations {from the Heart} and has been coloured using copic markers, die-cut with a scallop square die from Spellbinders then inked round the edges with Distress Ink - Spiced Marmalade.  I have added three small pearls as I felt it needed something else since I hadn't used a DP this time.

5 comments:

  1. Nice card. Lovely and bright.

    Image is sweet and useful.

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Good luck

    Tracey DTxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the image thank you for joining us at glitter n sparkle
    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely thanks for joining us at glitternsparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES, it is OK ! Beautiful card and great take with the sketch.

    Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspirations {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome card and great way to use your favourite colour! I just remembered to enter. Thank goodness I had the extra time this go around. I'd hate to lose out on these awesome DI images we get each month.

    ReplyDelete