Monday 2 December 2013

Time for some shopping

Yes - it is that time of the year when all we seem to do is go shopping for Christmas - if it isn't presents then it is for food!

I'm not totally happy with this photograph having some shadows on it - however, you can see the card alright.  I'm probably just being fussy!!

I am entering my Christmas shopping girl into the following challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.gr/2013/11/lacy-sunshine-challenge-22-anything-goes.html
The Outlawz Tuesday Challenge - Colour + Twist
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/colorchallenge/forum/topics/november-26-2013
Glitter n Sparkle - Add Glitter & Sparkle
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/challenge-61.html

I have used a paper from MME.  The flourish is a template from Fred She Said which I went over with Stickles.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and has been coloured using copic markers in the orange, lavender and yellow shades along with some E00 for the skin and E31 (I think) for the hair.  I added some lavender grosgrain ribbon (American Crafts) and some lavender pearls (Sullivans).

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for playing at glitter n sparkle. Hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Suze! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please join us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete