Monday 30 June 2014

Hi

A pretty and bright owl to say "Hi".

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Bold Bright Colours
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/challenge-219-bold-and-beautiful.html
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch #91
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/sketchie-free-for-all.html

I have used a textured cardstock for the base.  I cut a square from glitter cardstock from DCWV.  I added some strips of glitter tape from American Crafts.  The image is from 2 Cute Ink and the sentiment is from Paper Dreams of Mine.  I added colour to both of them using copic markers including RV14, B05, YR07 plus some others I forgot to write the numbers down for!  I doodled around the edge of the image and sentiment to match the owl's wings using Distress Markers - Worn Lipstick and Festive Berries.

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty card Suze, and great take on the sketch!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete