Sunday 8 June 2014

Myrtle Diamond in the Rough

I love the set of books on her head - I can remember when I was younger trying to walk around like that!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Dies and/or Punches
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.gr/2014/05/dies-andor-punches-challenge.html


After getting a bit ahead with my cards, I am back to last minute again! Grrr!   Anyway, this card uses a background paper from Kaisercraft (which seems to be my choice of paper at the moment!).  The image is Myrtle Diamond in the Rough from Lacy Sunshine Stamps.  I have used three different diecuts on the card - a flourish one from Memory Box, a number one also from Memory Box and an ellipse one from Spellbinders.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers R59, R46, E00, BG15, BG13, E35, E31, R000, YR23.  I have also dotted some clear rhinestones around the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment