Thursday 1 January 2015

Time To Start working on the Christmas Cards for 2015

It's a New Year - so a good time to get started on the Christmas Cards for this year and avoid the last minute panic.  And to help you we have a monthly challenge at CHNC Extra.  The challenge for January is now live.

Here is a card I created for inspiration:



I used Fancy Sunbonnet - Christmas tree from Bugaboo Stamps.


Head on over to CHNC Extra for January to see some more inspirational cards!

January is also a special month for Bugaboo Stamps as it celebrates it's 5th Birthday.  There will be a week long celebration from January 17th through January 23rd.



As well as the digi image from Bugaboo Stamps I have used some striped Christmas paper from DCWV.  I added some red and white lace.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers with the addition of Stickles - Gold.  I also added some faux stitching with a Distress Marker.  As a finishing touch, I added three glitter domes to the lower left.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
ABC Christmas - Z is for Zebra (use stripes)
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/z-is-for-zebra-use-stripes.html
The Outlawz Friday Challenge - Christmas
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/friday-coloring-challenge-december-26th-january-1st
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Anything Goes
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/challenge-244-anything-goes-12282014.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/chnc-challenge-209-anything-goes-as.html

5 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi,
    Love the image and you have certainly made it very festive with the glitter. I am still finding it a bit hard to think Christmas this early.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are staying on the CHNC challenge extra team, Suze. Your design inspiration card is delightful and thanks for sharing for CHNC challenge 209 (as you've covered your card with patterned paper you could also enter it into my Patterned Paper January challenge - I'd love to see it there too. Happy New Year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Such a sweet image and I love those diagonal stripes. Looking forward to working with you for another year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete