Thursday 1 January 2015

Birthday Party

A fun card for a Birthday.  It was a lot of fun colouring up these critters to match my paper and ribbon!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge - Party Time
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/challenge-81-party-time.html
Penny's Paper - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-208.html
CCC Digi - Digi/Rhinestones or Ribbon (I used both)
http://cccdigicreations.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/challenge-15-digirhinestones-or-ribbon.html

I have used a party themed DP from Rosie's Studio.  I added some ribbon that I bought on clearance sale a couple of months ago and still hadn't got around to using!  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers to match the paper and ribbon.  I added some stars around the edge of the image using a Distress Marker.  I added some rhinestones to one corner of the image that was looking a bit too white!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely fun cute card, great colours. Thanks for joing our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous birthday card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouw fablous card. Thanks so much for entering in our challenge party time at CC&CC.
    Hope to see you in our next challenge.
    xxx Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! It is such a FUN card! I love all the cute animals in your image, They really made me smile! It is a perfect card for our Party Time challenge at CC&CC. We are so happy to have you join us. Joanne

    ReplyDelete