We have a lot of creamy white walls with nothing on them. I decided I would fix that by creating a few canvasses. This one is my first one which I decided to focus on a floral theme:
I would like to enter my canvas into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Spring Flowers
I have used a medium sized canvas for this one - 24cm x 30xm. I sprayed the canvas with Dylusions Ink and then dripped a different colour randomly over that. It wasn't my intention originally to drip but the spray wasn't working and I didn't have time to see if i could fix it! Actually, I rather like the effect of the drips anyway. The image is from Eureka Stamps and has been sized up considerably. I coloured with copic markers YG06, YG03, G07, G05, RV23, RV21, Y08, Y02, BV02, BV00. I die-cut several embellishments using Memory Box dies and some scrap paper from a scrap pack. I added some small pearls to the bodies of the butterflies and some larger pearls to the canvas itself.