Monday 13 April 2015

Steampunk

I went through a stage a while back when I made quite a few Steampunk themed cards.  For some reason, I haven't made any recently - until now that is!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Kenny K - Steampunk
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-192-steampunk_1.html

 I have used a paper from a paper pad by Creativ - the colours matched the colours I was working with.  I coloured a piece of scrap paper from a scrap pack with various coloured Gelatos from the Steampunk set and then die cut the cogs from that.  The image is from Kenny K and has been coloured with copic markers - forgot to note the colours down but I think they were E00, C5, BV08, Y28, YR23, E35.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is perfect for the Steampunk twist in the latest KennyK challenge. Good luck and thanks for joining us. I hope to see you again soon!

    Rachelle
    KK DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOve your colours and design.
    Thank you so much for joining us at KennyK.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Steampunk card! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    {hugs}
    Regan
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Suze! Like the colours, the cogs and the over all design!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Kenny K this fortnight. Good luck and hope to see you soon again!
    Nick
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete