Thursday 1 October 2015

Pizza Partying Puss

This puss looks happy with his pizza party.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Dogs or Cats
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/qkr-stampede-challenge-158-dogs-or-cats.html
Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge - Celebration
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/challenge-100-celebration.html

I have used a paper from MME for the background.  The image is from QKR Stampede and the sentiment from Eureka Stamps.  I die-cut using a Spellbinders Labels die - the sentiment overlapped the edge of the card and then trimmed to fit.  I coloured with copic markers and then added some faux stitching with a Distress Marker.  I added some pearls and two die-cut cats which were die-cut from some scraps of Rosie's Studio cardstock using Poppy Stamps dies.

3 comments:

  1. This has me laughing already, Suze! I love this cat; he's one of my favorite QKR images and you've really done him up proud. :-D We're so glad to see you playing along again at QKR Stampede in our Cats or Dogs challenge. Good luck and come play again next week, won't you?
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cat card. I love the smile on this image. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't he just too funny? I love him! What a great card! Thanks for playing with us at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete