Friday 16 October 2015

Christmas is a time for giving

We are midway through October - so it is time for a reminder for the challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.  This month our optional theme is Christmas is a time for giving.  You don't have to use the theme to link up your christmas card - but only those who do will be eligible to enter the random draw for the sponsor's prize.

We are sponsored this month by Imagine That.


I have used an image called Snowing Cupcakes:




I have also used a paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I added some ribbon and matted using red cardstock from Rosie's Studio.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-333-15th-of-october-christmas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment