Friday 1 January 2016

Golden Christmas

I have made many monochromatic cards - but don't know that I have made any in a gold colour scheme!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Morgan's Art World - Silver and/or Gold Christmas
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/challenge-14-silver-andor-gold-christmas.html


I have used a gold and white striped paper from a Christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.   I added some gold satin ribbon and a bow.  The image is from Morgan's Art World and is coloured with copic markers E00, Y28, C3, C7 and added Kindy Glitz in Gold and Crystalina.  I matted with some gold glitter cardstock from DCWV.  I also added a sentiment from a Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft which I glittered with some Kindy Glitz.

2 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely amazing card, and so suited to this challenge. Could you send me an email at morgansartworld@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. One of my favorite images and you've colored her so beautifully. Stunning card.

    So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete