Saturday 23 January 2016

Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash - Day Six

Day Six is a photo inspiration - I was inspired by the cake!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash - Day Six
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/day-6-of-bugsboos-6th-birthday-bash.html

This time I have used a paper, image and sentiment all from Bugaboo Stamps!  I took inspiration from the paper for the colours for the image.  And this sentiment was perfect for this image and paper.  I coloured with copic markers and then added some Kindy Glitz.  I also added some faux stitching to the image and sentiment using a Distress Marker.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, love the sparkle! Thanks for joining in our Bugaboo Birthday Bash challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for joining in our Sixth Birthday Bash for our photo inspiration! I hope you had a Wild Time, hope to see ya again soon at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog for Bugaboo Stamps!

    ReplyDelete