Saturday 22 July 2017

Catch The Bug Christmas in July - Day Seven

Day Seven of the weeklong Christmas in July Challenge at Catch The Bug is




I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called BUGREINDEER.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Christmas In JUly - Day Seven - Recipe
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/christmas-in-july-friday-day-7-recipe.html
CHNC - Use A Die Cut
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/chnc-challenge-342.html

I have ued kraft card plus an image and sentiment from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some sparkle in the form of stars - plus I used a Spectrum Noir pen to add a bit of colour to the image.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 342 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun image. Looks like someone has been at the drink. I'll have what his having! Lol. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Thanks for playin' along with the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Christmas in July event. Best of luck!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug DT

    ReplyDelete