Monday 31 July 2017

Criss Cross Card

Yet another fold from Beccy's Tutorials - gradually trying all the different folds.  This one is the Criss Cross Card.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - July Monthly Challenge
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/july-challenge.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - July Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-july.html

I have used three digital papers from Beccy's Place along with an image from Beccy's Place.  I paper pieced the image using the papers as well as using them on the panels.  Lots of fussy cutting for this one!  I varied Beccy's design to follow her suggestion to add the image to a belly band to close the card.

I think the only other fold I have attempted is my card using the flag fold card which can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous Suze, well done!! I love the way you've pieced the image and then repeated the papers in the background... it makes everything very coherent. The belly band is a great addition and you've done a great job making it to fit. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge this month. Hugs Agnieszka chanya13

    ReplyDelete