Friday 1 December 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards Day 30


This is my final card for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  Although I have been under pressure to complete all the challenges, I have had a blast this month.  It gave me something other than the issues at work to focus on!



I have followed a tutorial for a Gap Card at Beccy's Place.  I used a scrapbook paper for th base and a textured paper for the inside.  The lettering is cut from glitter cardstock using a die set from Memory Box.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards Day 30
https://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-30-do-what-you-love.html





1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Well done on reaching the end of the challenge, and in spectacular fashion Suze! Your gap card looks fabulous, I love the sparkly, gold letters you used to bridge the gap. I also like the lovely patterned paper, it adds even more sparkle to your creation. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete