Wednesday 13 December 2017

Christmas Elf


I love using digital papers from Trimgym so when I saw some free papers with the challenge at CRAFT this week, I just had to join in!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Colour Challenge
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/12/challenge-445-7th-of-december-colour.html
I have used 2 papers from Trimgym that were supplied for the challenge at CRAFT Challenge Blog.  The image is from Melonheadz and has been coloured with copic markers.  Matting is cream cardstock.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card :) Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab card using Jo's papers Suze.
    Thanks again for joining our colour challenge at CRAFT.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete