Thursday 1 February 2018

Let It Snow

Another wintry creation - in the midst of our hot muggy summer.  Although tonight it is raining heavily and we have had thunderstorms!  At least it is a bit cooler than it has been.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Pattie's Creations - Fun In The Snow
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2018/01/challenge-142.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Bo Bunny.  The image is from Pattie's Creations and is coloured with copic markers, Wink Of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  The sentiment is from Mudmaven Designs and coloured with copic markers.  I also added some snowflake shaped rhinestones.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Suze! I love everything about it and how you colored my Snowman image.

    Pattie
    Pattie's Creations Design Challenge

    ReplyDelete