Sunday 25 February 2018

NOEL

This week's optional challenge at CHNC is to use some gold.  I used a lot of gold to create a monochromatic card as I had quite a bit of gold elements to choose from.



I have used a gold background paper from a Christmas paper pad by Craft Smith.  I added some gold starry washi tape across the card.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I added a button embellishment from Teresa Collins and a sentiment from Bugaboo Stamps.  I edged the sentiment and image using a copic marker.

I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2018/02/stella-says-sketch-challenge-604.html
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2018/02/our-tribute-to-eileen-anything.html

2 comments:

  1. Love all the gold, Suze. Thanks for the inspiration design for CHNC challenge 374 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card. Love your gold which is so elegant. Thanks for joining in the Stella Says Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete