Wednesday 15 August 2018

Celebrate The Season


After a couple of days of brilliant sunshine we are now back to the rainy days.  I'm hoping that today won't be quite as wet as yesterday was as I need to go out later on.  The silver lining is that it is a good opportunity to do some crafting as I can't get the garden weeded in the rain!



I would like to enter:
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com/2018/08/sketch-198.html

I have used two papers from christmas paper pads by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and is coloured with copic markers, Wink Of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I also used some silver glitter ribbon, some snowflake patterned washi tape and some cream buttons.  The sentiment is from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made such a beautiful card. I like the way have you used our sketch :-)) Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete