Thursday 16 August 2018

In order to see the birds...

...it is necessary to become part of the silence.  Isn't this such a wonderful quote.  I just had to add it to my inspirational quotes book.


I would like to enter:
Create With TLC - Anything Goes
http://desiref.blogspot.com/2018/07/atg-with-create-with-tlc-challenge-no22.html

I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC.  The bird image and quote are also from Create with TLC.  I added various embellishments from an embellishment pack.  I added some colour to the bow using a copic marker to tone down the whiteness.

1 comment:

  1. Suze this is just beautifully crafted and fits in perfect for our 22nd ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    PS: Just love the concept of a quote book x

    ReplyDelete