Friday 6 September 2019

Happy 50 Birthday

A friend of the family is turning 50 next week.  As far back as I can remember she has been involved with horses and equestrian events.



I would like to enter:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2019/08/qkr-stampede-challenge-361.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft that is relatively unpatterned (there are areas of lighter green but once I started covering the paper with the image, sentiment and embellishments it is harder to see that).  The horse image is from QKR Stampede and the sentiment is from Netty's Cards.  I printed out an image from Squigglefly which I fussy cut to use as an embellishment.  Colouring of the images is with copic markers.  I also added some gold rope and gold pearls.  Matting is gold foil cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment