Friday 27 September 2019

Her Nagging

I followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday for my third card for the September BINGO at Catch The Bug.  This one follows the top row of the BINGO board:


I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - September BINGO
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/09/september-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - September Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2019/09/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html
Creative Craft Cottage - Men In Your LIfe
https://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.com/2019/09/challenge-122-for-men-in-your-life.html

I have used a moustache patterned paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft for the background.  I die-cut a circle from an offcut piece of another Kaisercraft paper.  The image/sentiment is from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added a star shaped brad flanked by two gems.

5 comments:

  1. Suze this is a fun card and I love the humor. Great cut out for the image. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug BINGO Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. I love the Gus image and fun sentiment.. Him and Stella are my favorites.. Great card design. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.
    Billie A
    Catch The Bug
    Creative With Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Always Fun Challenges
    Colour Crazy Challenge
    Creations In Pink
    Do-Al(l)Kreatives
    Crafty Gals Corner
    Crafty Catz
    Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I first want to apologize for taking so long to comment. I have been on holidays and I love looking at everyone's entries so I told the design team that I would respond to my quota of entries once I returned. \your card was very funny. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete